Diversity & Inclusion
Our Differences Make us Stronger
We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to the success of MasterFix and the future of our industry.
MasterFix is committed to celebrating diversity amongst our people, clients and the communities we serve. We operate on the principle that everyone should be treated equally and have their say in how we run our business regardless of race, age, ethnicity, culture, disability, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background or identity.
We do this by:
- Providing relevant training for key decision-makers in the organisation
- Setting diversity and inclusion goals and holding ourselves accountable to them
- Ensuring a fair and objective hiring process that is open and accessible to all
- Listening to our people and creating a safe space where they can share experiences and feedback via in-person discussions or anonymous feedback surveys
- Sharing our progress and areas of improvement with our people, clients and other key stakeholders
- Developing clear career pathways for all employees that are reviewed regularly to ensure opportunities for progression are open and transparent for everyone
- Identifying ways Masterfix can become a proactive figure on diversity and inclusion within our industry.