Gas Engineer - Prime and Super Prime Residential
We are seeking a Gas Engineer with Prime and Super Prime residential experience to join our Premium Homes Team here at Masterfix.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of working in the Central London Prime and Super Prime residential sector.
Ideally coming from a plumbing and gas background the successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of:
- HIU - Heat Interface Units
- FCU - Fan Coil Units
- MVHR - Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery sytems
Experience of delivering the highest level of customer service is essential.
Experience of working with high net worth individuals would be a benefit.
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications
- 2 years qualified gas experience ideally specialising in breakdown and repairs.
- Up to date Domestic Gas Safe qualifications / Current ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1).
- 2 years plumbing experience ideally specialising in serving, repairing and maintenance.
- NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent (level 2 will be considered with the right experience)
Other essential requirements:
- Right to work in the UK
- Full and preferably clean UK driving licence.
- Good IT Skills and use to working via a PDA / Mobile Device.
- Ability to problem solve and think clearly under pressure.
- Own tools.
- Clear DBS.
This is an exciting opportunity to make the next step in your career.
If this is the role for you, click apply now.
Masterfix was founded in 2009 to deliver exceptional property maintenance services.
We serve residential and commercial managing agents, landlords and freeholders, retailers, hospitality providers, insurers, and policyholders.
Our range of in-house services and genuine single source service delivery is unrivalled in our marketplace.